Our programs are divided into two basic categories: Trail riding clinics focused on the trail rider, and clinics focused on those who want to learn the art of “jumping”, the skills involved for “Downhill” along with other ‘New Skool’ areas of cycling.
Our trail riding clinics are designed to add confidence to anyone that wants to take their level of riding from “intermediate” to “advanced” safely. For those that want customized instruction we also offer small group and private instruction.
We can also offer women’s only clinics. These classes will cover the same skills as our co-ed classes in a supportive setting to maximize your comfort level and progression.
Subjects covered in our clinics vary based on location as well as the group, but may include the following:
- Body position: the ready and neutral position and when to use them
- Operation of controls: braking to slow down vs brake to not speed up
- Front and rear wheel lifts
- Direction control: Climbing and descending switchback turns
- Direction control: High speed cornering and the 3L’s
- Terrain awareness: seeing and interpreting the trail and how to pick lines
- How to: the manual
- Bunny hop/ J-Hop fundamentals
- Track stands
- Bike setup
Stay tuned and watch our schedule to find a clinic near you!