Bikeskills Instructors Jason Van Horn and Inga Beck lead an Intro to Flow (Part I) clinic at Sandy Ridge. Clinic focuses on the skills and technique needed to maximize confidence and fun on the trail.
Highlights of the subjects discussed included:
- Rules of the trail / trail etiquette
- Overview of the day: Position and balance, braking and direction control
- The Elements of Cornering: Look, Line, Lean
- Rotation – using body (hip) movements
- Pedal position discussion
- Front wheel lifts
- Timing & Coordination
Our next Intro to Flow clinic is October 9th at Sandy Ridge, click here for additional information. Enjoy this gallery of photos from our August clinic.